Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Card with pop up gift card holder

I found this awesome video tutorial at heroarts.com and instantly wanted to give it a try. This card style gift card holder really appealed to me. And it turned out to be so quick and simple to make, but it packs in a coolness factor at the same time. The finished card is 4.25 x 4.25 so it will fit in a standard envelope, that's another plus.

I am also attempting to make a few samples of only CTMH products, a friend is wanting to host a party and I figured I better get a head start because confining myself to just CTMH is very difficult for me. But I'm actually really happy with how it turned out. This uses the wishes paper pack and coordinating vineyard berry cardstock and twilight ribbon.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! It is much easier than the one I was using. Quick and easy too, great for all occasions. Love the papers you used...I love mine and am having a difficult time using mine cuz they are so lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...