Thursday, May 5, 2011

Triple play thank you card

Woo Hoo! Cranking through the thank you cards for all my birthday goodies.

I case'd (copy and share everything) myself for this card. I had forgotten how much I loved this size, shape and design. You can see the original card here. I also love the black and white with a punch of color. I really need to do this type of card more often. 

I used the stamp set that came with a CTMH mini album kit called Triple play. I believe it was a discounted purchase with a purchase offer last year during May, national scrapbook month. The eyelet border, the cute daisy all came from this set. I used CTMH sunny yellow and black ink pads. A little gingham ribbon from my favorite Really reasonable ribbons online shop and some Ranger enamel accents in black for the center of the flowers and Voila! It is finished.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...