Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pinwheel card

I finally did it, I made a pinwheel. I was inspired by this card I pinned here. Super cute, and not too difficult. I started with a 2.5 inch piece of double sided patterned paper. I cut from one corner 1 inch in towards the center, then repeated it all the way around. I put a glue dot in the center and folded the corners into the center. Then I added the button with the twine bow to the center. I used a .75 x 3 inch piece of card stock to create my own pinwheel stick. I ran my tape runner down one long side, then rolled from the other end around a skewer and sealed up the taped end.


This is a detail shot to show the dimension of the decoration.



And just for good measure I include this photo to show you how the card still fits in an A2 sized envelope. Its still very bulky so I wouldn't attempt to mail it, but it can be hand delivered or included in a gift box inside an envelope.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! So pretty. I've been wanting to try a pinwheel. Maybe I will now. Thanks for always sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...