Thursday, September 8, 2011

CTMH Art Philosophy BOO decor


I was inspired to make this hanging decoration by this pin on pinterest. I used CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for all but the bats and ghost. Those are cut Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I used CTMH Mischief paper and Goldrush cardstock, and inked all the edges with Black ink.


Here is close up of the B, with bat and the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon club. Lucky me, it matched perfectly.


Here is the O with the cutey patootey ghost.



And the final O and a different bat. The bats I accented with the new CTMH red glitz, on their eyes and fangs. I'm not sure if you can see it if you double click on the photo to make it larger or not. I cut all of the letters out of a cereal box also, with the Cricut set to repeat cut 4x's it worked perfectly. And made the letters stronger and more stable but still very light weight. I love to recycle into my crafts whenever possible.

This is a simple enough .cut file, but if you don't want to reinvent the wheel so to speak, I would be happy to send it out to you. Leave me a comment, be certain to include your email address, I have had a couple lately where it is not there and when I click on your profile I can't find it there either. Which means I feel bad because I can't mail the file to you as requested and you feel bad thinking I am a flake and don't follow through with my offer. I love to share my ideas and inspirations. I think that's what this internet is all about.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy!

    I love it :) I would love the .cut file please.

    brandyrea@att.net

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...