Sunday, September 11, 2011

CTMH Art Philosophy card with cut out front


On the CTMH facebook page, during the month of September they are showcasing ideas using the Pair-a-Phrase promotion double stamp set. Today's idea really inspired me, so as soon as I got off work I came home and cut the card base and patterned paper liner with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and stamped it up very similar to their example, using stamps from the promotion set. I love how it turned out.





I designed the card base and liner using my Cricut design studio software. The card is 4.25 x 8.5, so it is a perfect square after folding in half. The liner was cut a bit smaller and the shape out of the middle is smaller so that I will show as a border behind the card base.

Super simple once again, but if you would like to save a bit of time I would be happy to send you my little card and layer .cut file. You know the drill, leave your email address in a comment on this post. I will email the .cut file to you pronto. Than you can start cutting away.

Be sure to check the CTMH facebook page to keep getting more fabulous ideas on how to use the new Pair-a-phrase stamp set.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful :) .cut file please?
    brandyrea@att.net I need this cartridge ... NOW!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love this! Simply Beautiful and feminine. Schwoopies and Butterflies......Ahhhh!
    Fantastic job on this one Cathy. Sooooo inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I am so happy to find your site!! Your cards are all so beautiful!!
    I would definately love to have the .cut file for the window card.
    My email is janet_terensky@verizon.net.
    Thank you so very much and keep up the gorgeous work you do!!
    Can't wait to explore your site!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are great and beautiful work, please send cut file to
    cmaebens4@aol.com. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I am just starting as a close to my heart rep. I love the card, I'm wondering if you could send me the measurements for the decorative layer. I have no idea how to cut to keep proportion... Thank you. and lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...