Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Hersheys kisses holder

I made these cute Halloween Hershey's kisses treats for friends and co-workers, I didn't post pictures of them before the holiday so that I could keep the surprise. I pinned the tutorial here a while ago. Thinking these would be great for any holiday.

I wish I had remembered to take a photo of one of the holders opened up because I changed it from the original tutorial. The BOO pieces were cut on the Cricut using Art Philosophy cartridge and after layering the white and black pieces together I used mini pop dots only along the bottom so that the top flap slides behind it to hold it closed. So when you open it you don't have to tear it apart.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...