Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kraft-y Christmas cards

This is my favorite color combination right now. Kraft, red and cream. I have been pinning it like crazy on my card ideas board on Pinterest here. This card idea I have had on there for a while, I finally got around to trying the design for myself.



I made one kind of blingy, with the gold stickles and the gold glimmer mist spray. I also made one more grungy with the walnut stain inked edges and walnut stain spray.



I designed this simple card on the Cricut with design studio, using George basic shapes cartridge. If you would like to play around with it and your favorite color combination I am happy to share my .cut file. Leave me a comment here on this post, including your email address and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...