Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas stocking shaped card and gift tag


Pin It
I made this Christmas stocking shaped card and gift tag using CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. The card is 4.25 x 5.5 so that it will fit inside a standard envelope. Both are made with My Minds Eye I Believe paper pack. Embellished with some Cuttlebug embossing, and that's it. Quick and simple, but oh so cute.




Here is a detailed shot of the inside of the card and back side of the tag. The card is stamped with a sentiment from CTMH D1243 Peace on Earth and the tag is stamped with CTMH B1362 Tag the Occasion  both in CTMH Cranberry ink.

The .cut file is simple but I am happy to share if you would like it. Please leave a comment here including your email address and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy, I love this...I'm going to help with a Make and Take at our church and thought this would be perfect to do the card but make a gift card holder. Could I get the cut file?

    Thanks, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, love this idea. I'm thinking it would be great as a gift card holder and I've been asked to do something for a ladies craft night at my church (make and take). Do you mind sharing the file?

    Thanks, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...