Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cookie plates woven with ribbon



Pin It

I thought this was an awesome idea for transporting homemade goodies to friends and neighbors. I used cute snowman paper plates and then following the example I had pinned here but with a paper plate covering the top also. I stapled the plates together and then punched 12 holes around the outer edge. Ran some 3/4 inch sheer green ribbon from my stash through all of the holes and tied a big bow.




I also made some tags on the computer and punched out with the Creative Memories tag punch and decorated with their snowflake punch. Simple but cute.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...