Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cookies in a jar gifts


Here are my pretty painted jars filled with cookies for my neighbors. I am loving this upcycled project. Cute. Cute. Cute.

I printed the label on my computer and then punched them out using the Creative Memories tag punch and snowflake punch, then lined it with CTMH Cranberry card stock. The ribbon is from one of my long ago Reasonable Ribbon club packages. I am so glad the perfect project came up to showcase these pretty holiday ribbons.

The cookies are another Pinterest find, I pinned them here and left a comment after trying them. Pinterest has been so great for my cooking and baking adventures, as well as my crafting ones. Yahoo!
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I love your jars. Such a great idea. That Pinterest rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...