Saturday, December 24, 2011

More cupcake stands


I had a very fruitful first trip to the Big Lot's by my house. I kept finding all kinds of adorable plates and matching bowls that I thought would make great tiered serving pieces. Somebody please stop me, I can not control myself. Oy, vey!!



Pin It
These all have bowls for tops, this is new for me. I had only done the plates before. But I pinned this beauty on Pinterest, and wanted to make one similar. I am concerned about trying to store these, so I only made it with one plate and a bowl. I think they will be fun for fruit and dip or the white one totally made me think of chips and guacamole.


Pin It
These are by far my favorite of all that I have combined so far. See the piece I used for the pedestal? It's a salt and pepper shaker set. Woo Hoo! Too cute.



So there is a full sized dinner plate and cereal bowl.


And a bread plate and little mini bowl. I really hit the jackpot with these too because they were 50% off already so both cupcake stands cost a total of $9.00. And I love them.

Pin It
Here is my chips and guacamole server. At least that is how I see it being used. Now I just have to start hosting some people to my home.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just think these are the neatest. I've been looking at cups, plates, and bowls in a whole new way now! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...