Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More polka dot jars



It's been a while since my last post. I have been working and playing, but just too busy to put my creations up on the internet right now. But have no fear, I am taking pictures before I give them away so they will show up sometime. Hopefully soon.

Sorry for the poor quality of these photo's, I am taking them on my work counter with the natural sunlight through the window. I have been painting more jar lids for gift giving.....ok, a few will end up in my scrap room too. Mostly the unique shapes stay with me, I am planning on filling the round ones with cookies to give away.





Here is a (shadowy) look at the tops. I am loving this idea, I originally found it here and you can see my first creations here. I have started filling the jars that I am keeping, so I will share those photos soon. When I decorate and fill some with cookies for neighbors and friends I will share those shots also.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...