Thursday, December 29, 2011

Patchwork thank you card



These holiday thank you cards were inspired by this card design pinned on Pinterest. I pulled out three coordinating papers from an older DCWV Christmas stack, and then I saw three more and then three more that I really liked. What the heck, I always make multiples anyways. So same design just 9 different prints from one Christmas stack. Of course I scoured my ribbon stash for coordinating ribbons, and in no time at all had found three different ones I really liked.



Pin It

Here is a close up of one card just so you can see some of the detail. The SU! Fancy label punch and the sentiment are pop dotted up from the cardstock framing paper. The hot pink bow is some waxy twine from my stash.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...