Monday, December 19, 2011

Scrap cards using CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge



I was inspired to create these cards by strips of paper left on my work space after using the border punches to create the paper strip ornaments posted here. They are such pretty papers cut into perfect strips, I couldn't bear to toss them out. So my friend Tina was over and I was showing some of my current projects and told her about my scraps. She suggested this weaving pattern and the gluing to card stock and running the whole thing through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder for the embedded embossing technique. Thanks for the inspiration Tina, I love how they turned out. I love turning scraps  into something beautiful and useful.



Most of the strips were shorter than 4.25 inches so I attached them to a 4 inch piece of paper and than mounted it on a larger piece and finally onto a standard card 4.25 inches x 5.5 inches for 3 of the cards the fourth is a 4.25 inch x 4.25 inch square card. The holly leaves are cut from CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge in a variety of sizes. The perfect little sentiment stamp from my stash and some doodle lines and dots, and I call these done.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...