Sunday, December 4, 2011

Slide lock box



This is my Cricut version of a gift box I pinned here. I changed the dimensions to fit a gift card, and I added some decorative layers. The finished box measures approximately 4 x 4.75 x 1.25 inches.




Here is a side shot so you can see the way the box closes. It's called a slide lock box because you are meant to slide a stick or a pin or something through the slits. I tied it close with ribbon.

I am happy to share this .cut file, it was created with Plantain schoolbook on Cricut Design studio. So if you would like this, please leave a comment on this post. Leave your email address and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I would love this cut file and maybe how I use it. I have the Expressions machine.
    jawsaw1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your version of the slide lock box. I have the plantin schoolbook by cricut. Would you mind sharing the the file with me?
    Thanks,
    turnerkj@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEL.FIELDS@OUTLOOK.COM
    Please send side lock box cut file to me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...