Thursday, December 22, 2011

Snowflake thank you cards


Pin It
I was inspired to make these Christmas thank you cards using card sketch FTL171 found here. I had been hoarding in my stash some sheets of gorgeous card stock weight glitter stickers by TPC Studio. I lucked into a great after Christmas sale last year at Michael's and so I picked up 4 sheets of them. This design was a perfect way to showcase these beauties. Equally lucky is that CTMH Lilac Mist coordinates beautifully.



Here are the four different cards I made all with the same sketch. Add a little shimmer spray (it's a bummer the camera doesn't pick that up because it's beautiful) and some pearls and call these done.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...