Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snowflake wreath card


Pin It
This card was inspired by this Pinterest pin. I loved the design and the pastel colors of the snowflakes, but I envisioned it on a more glamorous background. I was so excited to use my new Sizzix Northern Frost die to cut out the snowflakes in 4 different colors of cardstock.



Here is a detail shot to show the layers. Some of the snowflakes are pop dotted up and all of the buttons are as well. The front panel of the card and the snowflakes were all generously spritzed with pearl Glimmer Mist. The beautiful white with silver thread ribbons came from prior Reasonable Ribbon club packets. It is so wonderful to have just what kind of ribbon I envisioned, on hand when I am creating.  I used an American Crafts silver glitter pen for the dash lines around the front panel. The stamp is from CTMH D1243 Peace on Earth set stamped in CTMH Baby pink ink.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...