Sunday, January 1, 2012

Snowflake thank you cards


So, as you might notice I am continuing on with the same paper as I have used for the last two posts here and here. This card design was inspired by Pinterest again, I just love Pinterest, so many talented people out there and now a super quick and efficient way to save all the inspiration I find on the internet.



Pin It

Here is a close up, so you can see the 3 layers of snowflakes held together with a tiny glittered brad and the little Thank you banner, that I curved a bit to give it some flowy shape and popped up on a pop dot. So the patterned paper was scraps from the prior cards, so was some of the cardstock and some I had to cut into a new sheet. But that's ok, still using up scraps and that feels good. And its easy when the paper is so cute and well coordinated.

These pictures are taken on my computer counter top in the great room, in front of a big window facing my front yard. The sun is beaming today as it has been almost all winter season, and definitely both of my holiday vacation weeks. I am missing the grey, drizzly winter days we usually get in Sacramento. Where have they gone?

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...