Monday, February 20, 2012

Accordion top box



Pin It

Yea, spring colors. Bright flowers. Not that I don't love the grey, fog, rain or wintry weather, I do. But these colors just put me in the mood for spring time. This is my altered mini milk carton Cricut .cut file, I had originally made for this project and this project inspired by Youtube videos. And now it has been altered again. I was inspired by this pin on Pinterest. I just love gathering great ideas from all over the internet.



This just shows you that the lid lifts off instead of having to untie the pretty bow to reach the goodies held within. The finished size of the accordion top box is 3 x 4 inches. The yellow portion of this box is 3 inches around and 3 inches high, the lid adds another inch of height when it is on top of the box.

This is my personal creation on Cricut Design Studio software using George Basic Shapes and MS Seasonal cartridges, I am happy to share it with anyone who would like it. If you want to make some accordion top gift boxes of your own leave me a comment below including your email address and I will send it to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful box. I do not have a Cricut but have another cutting machine.
    lachavezjadiaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing box. Could you please send me this.
    nessabean.a@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...