Saturday, February 18, 2012

Easter Mini Milk cartons and Whopper carton


When I saw this adorable mini milk carton idea, I couldn't wait to alter my Cricut .cut file so that I could recreate this little cutey. But why stop at the mini milk carton size? I decided to alter my whopper carton also.




Pin It

The inspiration piece was so darling I did very little to alter it. You can see the back side of them has the beautiful SU! happy Easter stamp, that was the creators brilliant idea. And if you enlarge the photo (by double clicking on it) I hope you can see the partial bunny face peeking around the side of the mini milk carton. I did embellish a little more with punched flowers and butterflies and a scallop circle base. My ribbon is some darling .25 inch pink gingham pull string bow maker ribbon. So those fluffy bows were very simple to create. I just cut 18 inches of ribbon with the string attached, run it through the holes in the lids of the containers and then pull the string to create all the loops. Tie the string in a little bow (that's so when Easter is closer I can load these containers with Whopper's robins eggs or jelly beans. Don't want them to get stale, or worse yet, eaten too early.)

The mini milk carton Cricut .cut file was designed using George Basic Shapes and Martha Stewart Seasonal for the grass and the scallop circle. The whopper carton also uses those two cartridges but also Plaintain Schoolbook. If you want either or both of these Easter .cut files leave me a comment including your email address and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love, love these milk cartons. I have wanted a milk carton file for sooooo long. (I am so useless trying to make a file). Please, will you share those files with me? I love them all!
    Thank you so much,
    Hugs
    achirper@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to share these with my preschoolers. I would love to have a copy of the files.
    Thank you,
    chricynt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to share these with my preschoolers. I would appreciate a copy of the files.
    Thank you,
    chricynt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a copy of the carton files. So cute and clever.
    Thank you,
    chricynt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...