Friday, February 3, 2012

Top note style candy purse



Pin It

These little candy purses were inspired by one of the most popular pins I have ever placed on Pinterest. Now, the original design used the SU! Top Note die and then for the patterned paper you hand cut it along the decorative stitching marks. That's too much work in my book. So I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, because it has a shape very similar to the Top Note die, to cut out the purse shapes with. My finished candy purse is 3 x 3 inches, where as the Top Note I think is closer to 4.5 x 4.5. But my cello bags were a little under 3 inches so I went with that size.



Here is a close up of the decorative paper layer and my chosen embellishments and the Life Savers I tucked inside my cello bags.



Here is a different angle since the full Top Note like shape was not visible in the other pictures. It's a cute little favor gift idea. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

It is a Cricut .cut file I have created and am happy to share. If you would like me to send one to you, please leave your email address in the comments section below.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...