Friday, March 23, 2012

Embedded embossing top note style card





This is my take on inspiration that I found here. I used CTMH Florentine paper and my Cricut Design studio and Accent essentials cartridge. I cut out the five petal flowers, the white top not style shape and the yellow top note style shape. Then I glued down the flowers and ran the whole piece through the cuttlebug in a SU! embossing folder. I believe the technique is called embedded embossing. Add a pretty bow, some pearls and a sentiment from my new sentiment set I purchased from Shawn, here, and it is finished.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...