Monday, March 12, 2012

Floral silhouette cards


Once again I am highly motivated by what I find on Pinterest. I saw this beautiful card made using SU! products and I just knew that I could recreate it using something similar, since I do not own that particular SU! set. So I set out to find something, and I think I found the perfect substitution. These stamps created beautiful shadowy silhouettes, I think. It's a (discontinued, I believe) CTMH set called Treasured Life.



Pin It

Here I used CTMH Ocean and Archival black inks on pieces I pulled from my scrap boxes.



This is CTMH Topiary and Archival black inks on more scraps. I have my scraps sorted by color so its fairly simple to search through the box and match up a card stock and patterned paper scrap.


And finally CTMH Amethyst and Archival black inks. I added a black satin ribbon from a recent Reasonable Ribbon monthly club pack and some Want to Scrap and Queen and Co. bling to finish them off.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...