Sunday, March 11, 2012

Heart flower card



Pin It

This cute design was inspired by this card on Pinterest. Really a cute design and I was so happy to get to use more of my scraps. I made this in a few color combinations.



I designed this whole card topper on my Cricut Design studio software using the Cindy Loo cartridge. The finished card is a standard A2 sized card, which is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.



Somebody stop me. This entirely enough heart flower cards. Right? But they are so quick and easy, and fun to use up cute scraps.


If you like what you see and would like to recreate it, I am happy to send you the Cricut .cut file. Leave your email address in the comments section below and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I would love the file emailed to me of the flower card. Adorable!

    Jmn1157@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...