Friday, March 16, 2012

More stash building, scrap using cards



Pin It

I have working on these cards at work during lunch breaks for about a week. I loved this card on Pinterest, and knew they would look great in my new CTMH paper pack combinations. Above is CTMH Cruisin' papers and the SU! sentiments were stamped in CTMH Twilight ink and embellished with Twilight grosgrain ribbon.



This combination is CTMH Dreamin' paper pack. The sentiments are stamped in CTMH Sahara sand and Pacifica inks. The organza ribbon is from my stash.




This beautiful paper is CTMH Sonoma paper pack. The inks used for stamping are Smokey plum and Olive. Embellished with more stash ribbon.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...