Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paper pieced bunnies



Pin It

These cute bunnies were copied from a bunny I saw pinned on Pinterest. The original creator used punches to make all the shapes needed. I decided my Cricut would be just as effective, so I designed the shapes using the Design studio and George basic shapes cartridges.

I laid out the pieces just as the picture tutorial showed, but I did not use any pop dots. I didn't want a bunch of dimension. I am thinking this would be cute as a card topper, or a tag on a gift bag, or even attached directly to the gift bag front.

They have inked edges and brads for the eyes and nose. Then I doodled the eye brows and mouth on. The girl has eyelashes and a little ink for cheek blush.

If you would like my Cricut .cut file to create some bunnies of your own, leave a comment below, including your email address and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Hello from Orlando! This is the first day I've typed Cricut into Pinterest and I had to click on your cute bunnies!! I've never really decorated for Easter but now that I have a 19 m.o. grandaughter I'm ALL aboard the EASTER train. We're going to have an egg hunt here and I think some of these bunnies would be adorable. I would love to have you send me the file. Thank you so much! Tresa (dlbttb@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I received your email but as I was moving to a folder it DISAPPEARED into cyber space!!! I can't find it---AHHHH!!! Could you please resend to my email? Thank you soooooo much!
      Tresa (dlbttb@aol.com)

      Delete
  2. I love these bunnies and would love to know how you did them. Thanks for sharing.
    faypoo45@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to have your file and thanks for sharing nana1@maysvilleky.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunnies ans would appreciate the file. jigbob1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love these bunnies! Please share with me, suekit@aol.com. Thanks for all your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love your bunnie file, suekit@ aol.com. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bunnies, they would be perfect for my little girls class. Adriane.champagne@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bunnies are so cute please send me the file. belladonna5035@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love the file for the bunnies. They are so adorable and I would love to make them with my granddaughter.
    Thank you
    karenclark61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have you file. Thank you in advance. Sandyt41560@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have this file in an .svg if you still have it. My young grandchildren would love it for their Easter cards. I have a Cricut Expressions & SCAL 2.
    hhale3550@gmail.com
    Thank you for sharing - Heidi H

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...