Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Puzzle pieced card topper



Pin It

I was inspired to create this card from this pin on Pinterest. I had found it a long while ago and it has been marinating there in my card inspiration board. Until I started playing around on the Cricut Design studio software using my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and this is what I came up with.



Here is a close up because you can not see the little details, like the hearts embossed onto the hearts. ;)
They are then pop dotted off the page and the buttons have slivers of the book print run through the holes instead of thread and they are pop dotted off of the hearts. A little faux stitching just around the heart openings. The sentiment banner was given a bit of curve and curl for the illusion of movement and then pop dotted up off the page also.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...