Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scrap cards



These are three more stash building, scrap using cards I have made during lunch breaks at work. I used this inspiration from Pinterest, and some CTMH paper packs to create these. The CTMH paper designs are from left to right, Typeset, Florentine and Pemberley.





Here's a close up of my favorite. I love the Florentine paper and the colors. See the twine? Its actually the cotton crochet thread, Sugar n' Cream. It's a variegated with 4 strands of thread. Two stands of white and 1 strand of a lighter color and 1 strand of darker color. So you divide it in half with 1 strand white and 1 of color. Very inexpensive to use this way. I couldn't find a good selection at my local Joann store. Just green and blue. But that's good for starters, and I used it on all three of those cards above.





This is the same pieces, I just switched it up. No twine wrapping to make them look like presents. This is a discontinued CTMH paper design, I believe it was called Boom-di-ada. Pretty bright colors.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...