Saturday, March 17, 2012

A sweet surprise


Look what I got in the mail today. Isn't it beautiful? Look familiar? It should, it is the same design I just posted yesterday. The cards I have been making at work, this is one made by my sweet friend Barb. We craft most every day during our lunch break, we have decided it is a great escape and it makes us happier people. When she was working on this paper combination I raved over it. I love polka dots and I just loved every single thing about it. So she mailed it to me, as a sweet surprise, with a lovely note inside about our friendship and our time spent together. I LOVE IT!

And another thing, I highly recommend sending a sweet "just because" note to a friend. What a wonderful surprise. It really made me happy to open it. It was even better than ribbon club mail. ;)

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...