Saturday, April 28, 2012

More elongated penny bracelets



I started these bracelet's last week, you can see it in this post. And as is my typical fashion I kept going and making more and more. So now I have one with pennies from our 20th wedding anniversary trip to Maui. Yep, that makes me smile every time I look at it now.



And I reworked the original Disneyland bracelet and added a second strand of Walt Disney World pennies. I really love this one too. I have worn the single strand of Disneyland pennies to work a few time this week and always get compliments and curious inquiries. So I get to talk about my favorite things, a lot. ;)

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...