Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's day and Father's day cards



I can share this with you today, now that it's Mother's day. Happy Mother's Day mom. My mom is my best friend, my favorite travel companion, my biggest cheerleader, my voice of reason and I am so thankful for her. Thanks mom, for every single moment of love.





This card is for my hubby. I know I'm early, but that's a good thing. This design was inspired by this blog post at I'm in Haven, a great blog. I used two CTMH square durables, they started out antique gold but I colored them with a Sharpie marker and made some little doodle dots with Ranger black enamel accents.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...