Friday, June 29, 2012

4th of July layered ruffle card





I have seen lots of these layered ruffle cards using all sorts of border punches. I just happened to have some SU! polka dot paper scraps sitting on my work space and picked out the red and blue to go with my new Martha Stewart star border punch. I added some CTMH little inchie stamps from Happy Holidays set, stamped in CTMH Moonstruck and Tulip inks. I punched them out in 3/4 inch and layered them onto a 1 inch punched circle, intentionally off center, just for fun. I outlined the edge of the circles in CTMH Silver Glitz. Adding a simple knot of white satin with silver edges ribbon that came in my last Really Reasonable Ribbon monthly club kit, for the finishing touch.




Here is a close up of the stamping, layering and glitzing. Sweet and simple. I like it.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...