Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lace wrapped votive holders



I am making birthday presents. I saw this beautiful idea on Pinterest and couldn't wait to recreate it. I had the perfect lace in my stash, and inheritance from my wonderful mother-in-law. I found the perfect votive holders at my local Dollar tree store, 2 for $1.00. Can't beat that.





Here is a more direct and detailed shot. I ran some cotton twine through the holes in the lace and tied it in a bow around another bow tied from tulle. Sweet and simple. Kind of vintage, shabby chic I hope.



Here is how I wrapped these candle holders. A sweet lace printed vellum bag and yellow tissue paper all tied closed with some gorgeous Really Reasonable Ribbon club ribbon from my stash. Cute, cute, cute.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!


1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...