Sunday, June 17, 2012

Stamping with bleach





Wow, sorry for so many bad photos in this post. I could not get the details to come out. I tried flash, no flash, Ott lights with flash and no flash. They all would not pick up the bleach effect. So I doctored them in my picture editing software a little, but that washed them out too. Ugh!

I have seen several stamp with bleach ideas on Pinterest recently, so I wanted to give it a try. I used SU! papers and a SU! wheel stamp in the bleach then stamped on the black paper. The polka dot background is Hero Arts cling stamp, which I really love. I brought out my favorite Petite Messages also by Hero Arts and stamped it on a SU! punch shape.



Here is a different angle, maybe the bleaching shows up a bit better.



Here is a close up. I guess I need to try some different papers to see if others bleach out more. SU! was subtle but I was happy with the effect.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...