Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mickey & Minnie Halloween card




I have been enjoying all the tweets and facebook updates and emails about Disneyland getting all decked out for Halloween. They started this week and every day there is more and more darling decorations I get to see in pictures. One of these days I will be there during this time of year again. Until then I live vicariously and I am inspired to create a little Disney magic around me. This card came from that inspiration. Aren't they cute?!
 


I cut the pair on my Cricut using Disney Mickey Fonts and Paper Doll Dress Up cartridges. I really love how they came out.

I stamped the background and the sentiment and even the cobwebby design on Minnie's bow using CTMH's retired Thriller and October Word Puzzle stamp sets. Thriller has a very Haunted Mansion/Nightmare Before Christmas feel to me, so it was perfect for the background.

I am happy to share this Cricut .cut file with you if you want to create a little Disney magic at home, of your own. Leave me a comment below including the ever important email address and I will send it to you.  
 
 
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!
 

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have the .cut files for the ghost minnie and mickey, we're going for halloween this year, with my 3yr old and we are SO excited! Thanks in advanced.
    -- cutiegirl2187@yahoo.com --

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love to get a copy of these files to make cards for my brownies, thanks in advance
      angelsandponies@yahoo.co.uk

      Delete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...