Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Santa basket from altered yogurt cup





I am altering yogurt cups again. This one is supposed to be a chubby Santa belly. I start with a Dannon yogurt cup washed out after eating up the nummy yogurt. It's the easiest to cover because it has straight sides, no slant. So I cut a nice easy 2.5 x 8.5 inch piece of cardstock and I use the super cheap glue sticks that I just picked up a dozen of during the back to school sales as the adhesive to attach it to the cup.


I did something new with this one. I created a lid out of cardstock. I used the foil piece as my cutting guide.


Here you can see it lifted and my ribbon pull I used to open it. It naturally stays closed once you push it down because of the handles, they cause just enough tightness to keep it down in place until you pull it open with the ribbon tab. Fill it with candies and it will be an easy and green party favor.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...