Friday, November 2, 2012

Coffin shaped party favors....with a surprise


These are some Halloween candy favors I made for a few co-workers and neighbors. They are cut out on my Cricut using the CTMH Artiste cartridge. The finished size is 4 x 2 inches. When you pull off the coffin lid you get a surprise. 




Boo! I put a skull cut out and a black out version onto a strip of recycled acetate, so that it pops up when the lid is removed. Fun stuff. Add a few pieces of candy and its ready to go.

The paper is from Joann's and was originally intended to be paper place mats. I got 48 pieces of 12 x 18 inch heavy weight patterned paper for around $5.00. Awesome! Gonna keep my eyes out for other holidays and see if they offer these again.

These cuts are super simple, but I did save the design in my Cricut Design studio so if you would like this .cut file I am happy to share. Leave a comment below, with the ever important email address, and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...