Friday, November 23, 2012

Monochromatic Christmas card and another loom knitted scarf





Of course this is another Pinterest inspired beauty, and it is a crazy mash up of CTMH products and SU! stamps. The paper and the ink are CTMH as is the Color ready seam binding and the Green Glitz glitter gel. The stamps are from the SU! Bright hope set. I love them for their shwoopy goodness. They are gorgeous. I embossed around the outside edge with a SU! embossing folder also. The card front got a very healthy dose of Glimmer mist in my favorite color, Pearl.



Variation 1, just a little change to the ribbon and used CTMH Almond Glitz.

 
 Variation 2, add the red gems and sponge the CTMH color ready seam binding to match the ink.
 

 
Variation 3, ribbon change again and pearls for bling.



And another loom scarf finished. This is a navy blue and black variegated one for my oldest son. He's all pink cheeked because it is too warm to be wearing a scarf here these days. But he loves the soft texture of it and so he wears it even when he is too warm. I made it with one skein of red heart yarn and 1 skein of Caron super soft. I LOVE loom knitting. It is so relaxing for me. A cheap and easy and useful hobby. Can't beat it.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...