Sunday, December 23, 2012

Be merry banner



 
My latest holiday banner. It's a simple one since it is so last minute. The Mickey mouse silhouettes are cut on my Cricut using Mickey font cartridge and the letters are from George basic shapes cartridge. I punched holes and inserted eyelets using my Crop-o-dile and thread bakers twine through them to hang it up.
 


Here is a close up. Simple but cute. I had the idea to use some of these silhouettes as ornaments too, but I will probably not get that done before the holiday is over and I am taking down decorations. Oh well, the best laid plans....

If you have the desire to make one of these quick banners, I am happy to share my Design Studio .cut file with you. Leave your email address in the comments section below and I will send it out.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have this one too please?
    brandyrew@att.net

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...