Friday, December 21, 2012

Knitting projects

 
I'm much too busy knitting right now for any paper projects. Above are two Red Heart Sashay ruffle scarves I made for gifts. The loom knit scarf and matching beanie hat are for me. They are knit out of Charcoal grey Homespun yarn and they are soft and yummy. I actually ended up sewing the ends of the scarf together, and turning it into an infinity scarf.
 
 


Another Sashay ruffle scarf. Sorry for the poor lighting on this one. It's really gorgeous fall colors of pumpkin, wine and a dark raspberry.
 
 
And my final Sashay scarf. Love the grey, fuchsia and pink color combination.
 
So this is what I have been keeping busy with lately. I admit I am currently addicted to knitting these scarves. If you want to learn there is a great tutorial here, on YouTube.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for your pattern for knitting ruffle scarfs using loops and threads flamenco pom pom yarn. I was wondering if you could help me in this area? My name is Kelly - kbhutch@shaw.ca for e-mail address. Hoping you are able to help me in this area. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...