Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 A blogging year in review

It has been a fun crafty year for myself. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and checking out all of my creations, from cards to sewing to my newest obsession of knitting. I appreciate all the kind comments and the Pinterest pins, I hope I help to inspire you to craft and create. This post is a review of my most popular posts of 2012, as determined by bloggers count of hits to the individual pages. It's very interesting to me, to see which ones get the most visits. Here we go:

10. With 171 views. 

9. With 181 views.  

8. With 186 views.  

7. With 192 views. 

6. With 200 views. 

5. With 211 views. 

4. With 235 views. 

3. With 298 views. 

2. With 369 views. 

Drum roll please......

1. With 7,437 views.  Yes, you read that right. 7,437 views. Actually, as I have written this post is has gone up even more. Wow.

As I was writing I noticed that every one of these Top 10 posts from my blog were all directly inspired by something I found on Pinterest. With the exception of number 3, but it was created using the number 1 post creation, so it still counts as Pinterest inspired. Suffice it to say I am addicted to Pinterest, and it is helping me be creative. You can follow my Pinterest boards here, see specifically what I have created from Pinterest inspirations here, and even see what I have been whipping up in the kitchen from Pinspirations found here.

I hope 2013 is as crafty as 2012 was. Happy New Year!

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...