Sunday, February 10, 2013

LOVE bunting




I have caught the Valentine's fever. I was instantly inspired to recreate this bunting for my decorating. The Pinsperation piece was so simple and adorable that I didn't wait, I got right to work. Of course as I was planning and playing and looking at my supplies my copy became busier and much less simple. But I am still really happy with the end result.



I literally gathered up every heart shaped punch I had. And thankfully I still had the beautiful K&Company Valentine Sweetheart paper pack on my work desk. I used a few pages from my book for the background paper again. I cut them at 2 x 4 and 2.5 x 4 inch strips.



 The 2 inch strips I slid into a scallop circle punch from the center, to just punch the one edge. The 2.5 inch strips I cut away a triangle. I inked all the edges using CTMH Desert Sand ink. I also stamped a flourish on the scallop bottom piece in the Desert Sand ink and each one got a letter stamped in black, so they spell out L O V E. The rest of the pieces were embellished with punched out heart shapes and some tiny sentiments. I then added some tulle and cotton twill bows and a couple of buttons and it is finished.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...