Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mother's day cards



These cards were born out of a desire to showcase a beautiful new paper pad called Mirabelle that I had purchased at Hobby Lobby recently. They are all so gorgeous I really wanted to make some cards that I could use several patterns at the same time. So I went to the ever trusty Pinterest and found this card. It was a match made in heaven. The sentiment was stamped with SU! Something To Celebrate stamp with CTMH Ruby ink pad. I tied a bow using CTMH Color ready seam binding.






These pretties were inspired by this card. I changed it up just a little. Again I used the SU! sentiment, this time inside the SU! Four Frames stamp and coordinating Decorative Label punch. These were stamped using CTMH Ruby and Cocoa ink pads. I added more seam binding and just a touch of SU! bakers twines for the little bows.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...