Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pinterest inspired cards





I have been so inspired lately by Pinterest. There are so many talented people out there sharing their art and creations all over the internet but without Pinterest I never would have seen so many of them.

The first card I recreated was inspired from this beautiful card. As you can see I did my best to mimic it without much changes because it was perfection and I really loved every aspect of it. The colors used for this card are CTMH inks in Pear, Blush, Cotton Candy and Crystal Blue. I used SU! Vintage Vogue and Papertrey Ink sentiment for the images. A Martha Stewart butterfly punch and some Stickles for bling is all I used to finish this off.






This card was created from this Pin-spiration. I didn't have the exact flower stamp the creator used but I liked my substitute. For this card I used CTMH inks in Crystal Blue, Star Spangled Blue and Outdoor Denim on SU! flower stamp and Papertrey Ink sentiment. Some pearl centered brads and a little cotton crochet ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbons monthly club selection and I call this done.






I loved this simple beauty, and couldn't wait to ink up the SU! oldies but goodies. I have had these stamps since 2004. Glad to bring them out again for this cute card. This was stamped in CTMH Cotton Candy and Pear inks. The sentiment is from the same Papertrey Inks sentiment stamp set. Love the combination of plain type and cursive sentiment. I added some Hobby Lobby gingham ribbon and Stickles for a finishing touch. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...