Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sympathy cards




These cards were inspired by the simple elegance of this card I found on Pinterest. I used CTMH inks in Juniper, Garden Green and Petal. The sentiments are all CTMH Card Chatter - Sympathy or Words of Comfort. 



This card is stamped with SU! stamp set Fast & Fabulous.



This one is CTMH stamp set With Love.



And this is CTMH stamp set Words of Comfort. The half embossed card stock and the coordinating butterflies are soft and subtle embellishment for these serene cards. Perfect for sympathy cards I think.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Cathy. Very soft. I like them a lot. Can't wait to get together again, hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...