Saturday, April 6, 2013

Washi tape cards




Not that long ago I got an email from pickyourplum.com about a washi tape sale. Yahoo. So these are three of the 8 rolls I ordered that day. As soon as I received my package (I may have done a celebratory dance and squeal around my dining room first) I opened it up and started pairing the beautiful combinations together. Oh how I love my washi tape. 




This card was inspired by this design I found on Pinterest.



This card is my copy cat of this card. I didn't change much for this design. Simple perfection, highlighting the beautiful washi tapes. 




I think this may be my favorite, it was inspired from this card, found on Pinterest. Thank you Pinterest for making it so much easier for me to be exposed to more blogs and talented crafters, than ever before. 


And finally this card, which I changed just a little bit. But still definitely a knock off of this beauty.

I was able to use a brand new stamp set I had recently ordered from CTMH. Joyful Birthday stamp set has 4 different birthday sentiments, I love them all. I used CTMH inks in Sunset, Sorbet, Orange and Hollyhock on these sentiments. I added a little sparkle or bakers twine, even a tiny brad, for a little added bling and this card set is done.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...