Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pinterest inspired cards





Once again I saw a card today on Pinterest here, that instantly had me inspired. I used bits and pieces that were already on my desk area to create both of these cards. The CTMH Glitter Gems and the ribbon from recent Reasonable Ribbon club packs are the only new things I used. Even the black flowers above where left over from a prior card project where I was attempting to use the negative space, but kept these flowers knowing that I would find a use for them. I was right. 






I still had little bits of this polka dot papers left from my Disney themed altered magnet board project. They were perfect for punching the smallest flowers from the SU! Boho Blossom punch. The green leaves are the largest flower from that punch and I just cut the flower into parts and glued them to the flowers. The sentiment on this card is a long retired CTMH stamp, but I thought it was perfect for this bright and playful card. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. these cards are lovely. the pink and black is particularly gorgeous. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...