Monday, July 22, 2013

Elegant butterfly card set





My friend Tina from the crazy stamp lady blog, and my mom came over for a day of stamping goodness. We had a great time playing and chatting and snacking the entire day away.

I picked this pin from Pinterest as my inspiration. I decided to make a card gift set, and then decided what the heck since I'm cutting into the beautiful cardstock already, why not make two gift sets. That's how I roll.




This card is made with SU! Melon Mambo.



This is Rich Razzleberry. 


This is Dusty Durango card stock and I had to improvise with CTMH Sunset ink. It was the closest match we had. 


And finally this card is Daffodil Delight.

These are all Glimmer Misted and Stickled for some additional bling. I'm sorry my phone camera only barely picks up that detail.

I can't wait to make a coordinating gift box and give these away, I am really happy with how they turned out.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...