Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lacey cowl





As you can see I have been missing in action for a while again. I did finish another crocheting project. A really nice light weight cowl that I found the pattern for here on Pinterest. I have already started another one. This is a really fun stitch and comes together quick. 




Here is a close up and the wrapper for the yarn I used. The pattern I am using is for the shorter cowl, so it only takes 1 skein of yarn. My finished cowl was made with 99 stitches and 20 rows.

I think this will actually be really great for California winters, it's not so bulky as some I have made, since we rarely have super cold weather to contend with. It's also an ideal project for gifting. Beautifully completed, but quick and inexpensive. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...