Thursday, July 18, 2013

So kind cards





Does this look familiar? It is very similar to the card I posted here. I just swapped out the flower and used some different inks. I really like this clean and simple card design. It has wow factor while still being easy to mail and quick to reproduce.




This combination is CTMH Buttercup, Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue and Lagoon inks



This combination is CTMH Sweet Leaf, Honey and Buttercup inks. 


This combination is CTMH Heavenly Blue, Sweet Leaf, Cotton Candy and Hollyhock inks.

All three have been Stickled and Glimmer Misted, I wish my phone camera would pick up the beauty of that. 




These are the supplies I used to create these cards. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...